Thursday 17 September 2009

On impulsive decisions


What can I say - I'm impulsive. It began one Friday evening with a glass of wine in one hand and a copy of Living etc magazine in the other.

Before I knew it I had talked I (aka the Queen of Clean) into pulling up the stair carpet. He even seemed quite enthusiastic about it.

This was about two weeks ago.

Current thinking is we will sand tops and paint the risers white, but I think we are going to be looking at them in their current state for another 6 months or so.

2 comments:

  1. ah, yes. the ol' start-a-project. i've got a few of those going myself. good idea... maybe i'll share mine as well, which may possibly prompt me to finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda - please do go ahead and share....you will be relieved to know there is absolutely no further progress on my stairs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails