Sunday 13 September 2009

This weekend I have been.....

Admiring my purchases from Ikea. I did mention that it would be nigh impossible to leave Ikea with just the white frames I needed for my postcards from the keep calm website. This teaset above also made it home with me - we have *a lot* of tea parties for various teddies/dolls/playmobil characters here so I am sure it will get a lot of use. It has been used for a number of 'hula hoop' buffets since its arrival.



Making snowflake gingerbread - even though it is September. The cutters were a souvenir from a recent trip to Hamburg and I wanted to try them out (they were bought as part of my 'What on earth am I going to do for the teachers at Xmas' ongoing saga). The kids joined in until they realised the Scooby Doo movie was on......I was then abandoned.



Another purchase from an impulse trip to Ikea on Friday night. 2 heart chopping boards for just £2.59, me and my sister shared a pack between us.





Discovering a fab farm shop about 2 mins away from me. We only moved here 18 months ago and are still discovering these treasures. Much more fun shopping here than the supermarket. They also do a nice selection of plants - 2 hostas made it home.

And most importantly I have been enjoying having I home from his trip away - my husband, the 'Queen of Clean'. We can all breathe a sigh of relief he is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails