Monday 21 December 2009

Martha, flying goats and a rescue

Again drawing inspiration from this wonderful blog, I'm going to try and do this every week. So for today my three beautiful things are.......


1. Martha contemplates going out in the snow - my kittens haven't seen anything like this before and it is so funny watching them trying to work out what on earth is going on.

2. Laughing with my eldest about how he used to call reindeers 'flying goats'.  Believe me there is not much humour in parenting a child with a serious language disorder, but when you do find it....well it's priceless.

3. My husband (aka the Queen of Clean) comes to pick me up from work, he knows I don't like driving in the snow.  A rescue of sorts.

Am I allowed another - just for today?  Listen to this song. Melancholy, but also beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa - as a new blogger I love getting a comment like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! We are surrounded by beauty all around us, we just need to see it. I love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna, just signed up this evening, I am now officially addicted to the Homies!! You will be glad to know today I purchased two framed pictures form the Keep Calm Gallery at TK Maxx, one for my new bathroom one for bedroom. Happy New Year to you all!!! Marianne T. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marianne - my lovely, how nice to see you here!

    Keep calm gallery is just fab isn't it? I *really* want the eye chart picture and think I will ask for it for my birthday in April. Which ones did you get?

    Please, please keep leaving comments - it's so nice to hear from you. Anna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails