Tuesday 11 January 2011

Playroom


Ahhh, that's better.  Our playroom all picked up at night.  Calm at the end of the day.  We've decided to hang on to our festive fairy lights all year round in an attempt to disguise the central heating pipes.


Looked like this within 5 mins of kids awaking the next morning though! I love my cow print cushion on the red chair, but their morning ritual is to throw it off.  Why?  Who knows?  I think I replace that cushion approx 5 times a day. 

Excuse the black shadow in the corner, I thought I had damaged the Queen of Clean's Nikon lens (yikes - very £££), but in fact I just hadn't got the lens hood on properly.  Which he had great joy in pointing out to me. Evidence, though that I am getting better acquainted with the camera.

The other side of this room with our world map mural you can see in this post here.

1 comment:

  1. Our kids' playroom was a shed at the bottom of the garden which is still full of their stuff, even though they're both adults now. Great idea using the fairy lights on the pipes. I'd need far too many sets to disguise all the unattractive features here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails