Wednesday 6 April 2011

Three Beautiful Things


1. Seeds - can't recall if they are sunflowers or courgettes.  Either way I'm happy.  Windowsill space is at a premium as most of our windows are sash with no sill, so this little space in the kitchen will get a whole lot of sprouting action over the next few weeks.


2.  Decorating for Easter, or indeed any event.  Because it's so non-essential, if I find time to manage it I must be making headway.  This years hawthorn twig has got an upgrade with white spray paint.  Every visiting child thinks the eggs are made of chocolate, and I share their disappointment when I break the news they're not.


3.  Littlest one learns to ride his bike.  I can't avoid the fact he is growing up, am overwhelmingly proud but just a little bit sad at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't planted anything yet.
    Love your Easter tree (and the new blog banner).
    I didn't learn to ride a two wheeler until I was 11!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails