Sunday 22 May 2011

Normal service shall be resumed shortly......


Apologies for my absence - I didn't get lost in Pembrokeshire.

I've been working on a management report to finally complete my CIPD qualification (that I started pre-children!).  I'm missing in action at the moment, hauled up in the playroom with copious amounts of diet coke and a note on the door saying 'Do not disturb love Mum x'.

It's been like that for a while now - I have to find 9000 words and I am struggling with each and everyone of them.  I much prefer this blogging outlet for my words - I feel a bit constrained with the academic style, it's not me at all. 

Anyway - I will see you on the other side.  I miss this place, and my house misses my enthusiasm  at the moment, I am sure.  In the meantime I'll leave you with this completely unrelated pic of my littlest two on the Royal Wedding day (so long ago now) having a three legged race in the garden.

Back soon x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the report and here's hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all comes together soon. I know what you mean about academic writing. I'm sitting on top of a mountain of marking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails