Monday 20 June 2011

New arrival


A most generous hand me down from my Aunty, her piano, arrived here last week.  It has found a permanent residence one side of the fireplace, right in the middle of our home. 

I used to play, but am a bit of a one trick pony at the moment playing Fur Elise and not much else.  Still to my non-piano playing family I think they are a little impressed (if not tired of hearing the same tune).

Everyone is interested though in this new arrival, from The Queen of Clean (trying to master Coldplay Clock's intro), to littlest one who likes to investigate the pedals.  Yoyo is most often found there lurking around the sharps and flats with a little tune I taught her. 

Oh and my Ercol chairs, we have still only sorted one of them out.  Did you really expect anything more?

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, that's a splendid cast-off. I still have the upright my parents bought me when I was Yoyo's age. I'm treating myself to a baby grand when I win the lottery.
    (The theme from the film Hallowe'en is easy to pick up. It'll probably scare the living daylights out of you all, though).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails